I’ll be teaching how to illustrate and detail hair using watercolor. More details in the link below.
Hair Illustration Class
July 27, 2019 (Saturday) | 2pm-6pm
Launchpad Coworking, Commercenter Alabang, Muntinlupa
In this 4-hour class, students will learn how to paint and detail hair using watercolor. Perfect for those learning watercolor portraits. With 1-on-1 supervision. Must have knowledge on basic drawing.
Skill Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Ages: 14 & above
PHP 2,400 only per class (inclusive of papers, snacks and freebies)
+ Add PHP 300 only for artist-grade Sennelier paints and Raphael Petit Gris round brush
– Canson Montval & Canson Balloon watercolor papers
– Handouts & worksheets
– Light snacks
– If availing the PHP 300 premium materials: 4 Sennelier paints squeezed on a foldable palette, 1 pc. Raphael Petit Gris # 10 round brush
Students are required to bring:
– 8.5 x 13 inches plastic clipboard
– Colored pencils set and sharpener (optional)
– If bringing own materials: watercolor set, watercolor natural/synthetic hair round brushes (size 2, 4 and 8), flat mixing plate/palette
– Free Wi-fi access and unlimited coffee courtesy of Launchpad Coworking Commercenter Alabang.
– Signed art postcard from the artist
– Free online consultation after class
– A chance to win raffle prizes (art materials and more!)
Limited slots per class only. To REGISTER, kindly fill up the form through this link: https://stephalvarez.com/class-signup/
Or EMAIL me at firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries.
**Slots are limited per class and is on a first-come, first-served basis. If you bring a friend, both you and your friend get to have multiple entries for the raffle, so more chances of winning!
*** Materials from Art Nebula PH.
Thank you and hope to see you in my class!